This Spinach Mango Smoothie is going to make a green smoothie lover out of all! Quick to make, naturally sweetened, naturally Paleo and vegan…this veggie-loaded smoothie is going to become a regular in your life.Jump to Recipe
Simple Spinach Mango Smoothie
Smoothies were my family’s first step into eating a primarily whole food diet. True story! I was wildly intimidated by just about every other recipe I found at the time and just needed a simple place to start getting more veggies into us without making life more complicated.
But making an easy green smoothie first thing in the morning? Now that I could do! And once we found that 1) we enjoyed the smoothies 2) we loved how adding more fruits and veggies into our lives made us feel….we were hooked and moved onto more veggie-loaded recipes!
I still advocate for starting out with smoothies when someone asks me where to start adding more veggies into their life…especially when they have kids. Smoothies are simple, delicious and can really help kids love their greens!
This simple spinach mango smoothie was a breakfast regular when our smoothie-lovin’ days started and is still a family favorite to this day!
Want to make sure you always have spinach on hand for this mango smoothie? Check out my tips & tricks for keeping spinach fresh all week!
Kitchen gear used for this spinach mango smoothie…
Like I said, green smoothies were one of the first veggie-loaded recipes I made for my family….long before my kitchen became stocked with fancy kitchen gear. So to make and enjoy a healthy smoothie, you truly don’t need anything beyond a blender. And the blender doesn’t have to high speed like mine (see the recipe instructions for how to blend it in non-high speed blenders).
With that said, people often ask what gear, glasses and such I use. So if you are wondering, here are the things that were used in making (and enjoying) this simple spinach mango smoothie:
This post contains affiliate links
- Add yogurt. Up the creaminess of this awesome spinach mango smoothie and toss in your favorite yogurt.
- Add some nut butter. This will add some healthy fat to the smoothie and help it to really fill your family up and keep them going longer.
- Toss in some chia seeds or ground flax for a boost of nutrients!
- Freeze the smoothie into popsicles for a veggie-loaded dessert that will dazzle the kids.
- Add a peeled orange to the blender. I love the flavor oranges give to green smoothies and it really pairs well with the banana and mango in this blend.
- Enjoy it as a smoothie bowl. Pour it into a bowl and top it with some granola!
Other veggie-loaded smoothie recipes you are going to want to make…
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Easy Green Smoothie for kids
- Vitamin C Immune Boosting Smoothie
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie (with veggies)
- Sunrise Butternut Squash Smoothie
- Creamy Cauliflower & Blueberry Smoothie
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie (with greens!)
Simple Spinach Mango Smoothie
- 1-2 handfuls spinach
- 2 cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 ripe banana can sub 4 pitted dates
- 2 cups frozen mango
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.If you don't have a high speed blender, blend spinach and milk first until spinach is pureed. Then add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!
So good and refreshing!
Right? I want to drink it poolside!
Yum! The whole family enjoyed it. Like the ideas for adaptations as well.
I am so glad your crew endjoyed!
I made this for my 3 and 1 year old and they loved it! When I don’t look up a recipe I usually add too much of an ingredient or something cause it doesn’t always come out very great but this recipe was perfect, thank you so much!
God bless you ❤️
I am so happy to hear that, Natalya! Thank you for taking the time to share 💚