5 Minute Cucumber Pineapple Mango Smoothie
This light, bright, and refreshing Cucumber Pineapple Mango Smoothie is the perfect no-cook breakfast to start your morning. It blends cucumber, with pineapple and mango chunks (fresh or frozen work well), spinach, plain Greek yogurt, and almond milk. Creamy and nourishing, with the perfect level of sweetness! Ready in 5 minutes.
Fruit and veggie smoothies are my version of fast food. 5 minutes to make. No cooking. Minimal dishes. And veggie-loaded!
Over the years, I have created oodles of veggie-loaded smoothies that make eating a variety of plants easy, delicious and fast. My Spinach Blueberry Smoothie and Peanut Butter Spinach Banana Smoothie are both frequent flyers in our house. But this Mango Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie is moving up the ranks as one of our favorite blends.
Loaded with protein from Greek yogurt and almond milk, I have found that this cucumber smoothie totally keeps me full and satisfied all morning long! No cooking is required, so this is the perfect recipe to start your veggie-loaded journey, even if you don’t fancy yourself a cook. Naturally vegetarian and gluten free, this smoothie can easily be made plant based, dairy-free and nut-free with a few minor tweaks!
- Not big on mango? Replace it with a frozen ripe banana! In fact, I find that mango and bananas can be swapped out pretty freely in most quick breakfast smoothie recipes.
- Make it dairy-free by replacing the Greek yogurt in this smoothie with your favorite plant based yogurt.
- Sub the almond milk with coconut milk and add an extra tropical vibe to this pineapple cucumber smoothie.
- Skip the spinach. This green breakfast smoothie will be a lighter shade of green but still veggie-loaded with cucumber.
- Add a splash of lime juice. I’d suggest 1 tablespoon to start. It’ll make this smoothie extra bright and tangy.
- Need nut-free? Use coconut milk, oat milk or hemp milk instead of the almond milk.
Want to make sure you always have spinach on hand for this green apple smoothie? Check out my tips & tricks for keeping spinach fresh all week!
How to make the best Mango Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie
Blend the spinach and cucumber with the liquid first. This will ensure that the spinach and cucumber get completely pureed. Finding a chunk of veggie stuck in your smoothie straw can be a bit off-putting and this little trick is especially helpful if you don’t have a high-speed blender, like a Vitamix.
If adding everything at once, be sure to put the liquid in first and then the solid ingredients second. Even if you are using a high-speed blender. This will help the blender puree your smoothie evenly.
If using standard cucumber, be sure to peel it. I suggest using English cucumber or Persian cucumber because their skins are thin and neutral in flavor. The peel of a standard cucumber is thick and quite bitter in flavor, so be sure to peel that off if using in this Mango Pineapple Cucumber smoothie.
More veggie-loaded smoothie recipes
- Mango Kale Smoothie
- 15+ Fruit and Veggie Smoothies
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Cherry Smoothie (with spinach)
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie (with veggies)
- Apple Carrot Smoothie
- Sunrise Butternut Squash Smoothie
Loving this smoothie recipe and now you are hungry for more?
Mango Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber or Persian cucumber , or peeled and chopped standard
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, or coconut milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks, or 1 ripe frozen banana
- ice, omit if using frozen fruit
- Add cucumber, spinach, almond milk, and yogurt to blender. Run until completely smooth and all the veggies are pureed.
- Add mango and pineapple to the blender and run again until smooth and creamy.TIP: If you have a high-speed blender and prefer to blend everything at one, you can! Just add the almond milk + Greek yogurt to the blender first and then layer the fruits and veggies on top so that the blades can easily move and evenly puree your smoothie.
- Check for desired consistency. Add ice or water to the blender and run again until you have your desired thickness.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy immediately.