Throw together a batch of this Herby Greek Yogurt Dressing in just 5 minutes! Made with dill, chives, and garlic powder, it is the perfect way to jazz up veggies and salads all week long.
One of the easiest ways to eat more veggies is to have an arsenal of really amazing, delicious and EASY dressings, spreads, and dips. Seriously, veggies are hard not to eat when they are the vessel on which you get to eat flavorful dressings….like this 5-Minute Herby Greek Yogurt Dressing.
Inspired by the dressing on our Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad, this dressing is like the little black dress of veggies. It can be enjoyed on so many things, is a delightful balance of creamy + acidity + salt + herbs and just adds so much pizzazz to veggies. You seriously just need a large mixing cup and 5 minutes and this dressing is done! Store it in a mason jar in your fridge for about 5 days and dollop it on veggie burgers, salads, baked potatoes, and all the salads. Naturally vegetarian and gluten free, this dressing also adds a boost of protein from the Greek yogurt and healthy fat from olive oil.
Ways to enjoy this Greek yogurt dressing
- over a salad
- dolloped on burgers
- as a dipping sauce for a veggie platter
- over a baked potato
- with a spoon (no judgment, because I’ve done it.)
- veggie burgers, salads, baked potatoes, and all the salads.
Can I use a different kind of yogurt to make this dip?
You can if you want a thinner dip that is more like a dressing.
Just make sure whatever you use is plain and doesn’t have added flavor or sugar.
Can I make this dip dairy-free?
I haven’t tried, but I feel like it would work with an unsweetened plain almond or cashew plant based yogurt. I wouldn’t suggest making it with coconut milk yogurt since coconut carries such a strong flavor that I don’t think would pair well with the ranch seasoning.
How long will this Greek yogurt dip last?
For about 5 days in an air-tight container stored in the fridge.
Other dips and sauce recipes you are going want to dunk all your veggies in….
- 5-Minute Green Goddess Dip
- Zucchini Avocado Dip
- Easy Avocado Spinach Pesto
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
- 10-Minute Beetroot Hummus
- 5-Minute Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
Loving this Greek yogurt dip recipe and are hungry for more?
Sign up so that my newsletter is delivered straight to your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all kinds of veggie-loaded and healthy living ideas!
5-Minute Herby Greek Yogurt Dressing
- ¾ teaspoon dried dill or 1 Tablespoons chopped fresh
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives or ½ cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl or large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the herbs, yogurt, olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Serve as a salad dressing or veggie dip.
- Store leftovers in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!
Leave a comment & rate this recipe