This Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing is super easy to make in 5 minutes and is a delicious way to jazz up a simple salad or sliced veggies! Perfect to make during meal prep or to throw together right before dinner on a busy weeknight!
I love a simple dressing recipe to whip up and keep on hand to make salads and sliced veggies exciting. And this Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing is one of our new favorites to add to the rotation.
Mixed up in 5 minutes and made from mostly pantry staples, this honey mustard dip is the perfect balance of sweet, savory, tangy, and salty. Made creamy with the addition of plain yogurt, it is the perfect thing to make during meal prep to add a little pizzazz to even the simplest of meals. Utterly delicious on salads or for dipping veggies into, this honey mustard is also amazing on cooked chicken, grilled salmon, or drizzled over a grain bowl. Easy enough for even the most novice of kitchen goers, this dressing is vegetarian, gluten free, and can easily be made dairy-free when you use unsweetened almond based yogurt.
Ways to enjoy this honey mustard dressing
- over a salad
- as a dipping sauce for Cauliflower Chicken Nuggets
- as a dipping sauce for a veggie platter
- drizzled over grilled chicken or shrimp
- with a spoon (no judgment, because I’ve done it.)
Time saving hack: Just toss all the ingredients in a mason jar. Screw the top on and shake shake shake! And done!
- Make it dairy-free by using a plain, unsweetened almond milk based yogurt. An unsweetened oat milk yogurt would probably work too, though I haven’t tried it. I would not recommend using coconut yogurt, as it has a strong flavor that would change the flavor of this sauce.
- Use maple syrup instead of honey. The flavor would change a bit, but you’d still get the delicious mustard dressing that is tangy + sweet + savory!
Other easy homemade dips and dressings to keep on hand for jazzing up veggies.
- Easy Peanut Sauce
- 5-Minute Zucchini Avocado Dip
- Healthy Ranch Dressing
- 5-Minute Green Goddess Dip
- Easy Avocado Spinach Pesto
Loving this honey mustard dip and are hungry for more?
Sign up so that my newsletter is delivered straight to your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all kinds of veggie-loaded and healthy living ideas!
5-Minute Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl or large measuring cup.
- Whisk together until smooth. Taste and add extra salt or garlic powder as desired.
- Enjoy and/or store leftovers in fridge for about 5 days.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!
Leave a comment & rate this recipe