The perfect treat that also gets your greens in, Healthy Mint Chocolate Shake is naturally sweetened, loaded with green veggies, is totally dairy-free, and a dessert that you can going to feel amazing about enjoying!
I have a mega weakness for mint and chocolate anything. Cookies. Candies. And definitely ice cream.
And, while, I do adore those minty treats, I am also very aware that they are just not something I opt to fill my body with these days.
That being said….I still really love mint and chocolate. And mama has to find a way to get fix! And I so can in a nourishing way. Meet Healthy Mint Chocolate Shake
Now, when a craving for something sweet and minty hits me like a ton of bricks, I make a beeline for my blender. Veggie-loaded to the max but still tasting like a milk shake, this Healthy Mint Chocolate Shake is going to be a frequent flyer in my house from here on out! I love that it is loaded with simple, real food ingredients that fuel my body and is naturally sweetened to perfection.
It’s totally adaptable to your own personal preference, so you can make this bad boy as sweet or as minty as you like! Play around with the flavors, fall in love with it and make it your go-to dessert that your body thanks you for indulging in!
Other healthy shakes and smoothie recipes you will love
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Easy Green Smoothie for kids
- Green Grinch Smoothies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie (with greens!)
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie (with veggies)
- Vitamin C Immune Boosting Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
Loving this healthy shake and hungry for more?
Healthy Mint Chocolate Shake
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- 1/3-1/2 cup fresh mint leaves or to taste
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 ripe avocado pitted and peeled
- 4 dates pitted, or to taste
- 2 frozen bananas or to taste
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Combine spinach, mint, zucchini and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add bananas, avocado, and dates. Blend until smooth again.
- Finally, add chocolate chips/cacao nibs and blend for just a few seconds to combine.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately!
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!