These Coconut Nut Butter Date Bites are so simple, so small, yet so delicious! To make them, all you need is some dates, your nut butter of choice, a little shredded coconut, and an appetite.
I love when something so amazing and healthy is also so easy to make. Don’t you?
I mean, it makes embracing a whole, real food approach to eating just that much better. And it really doesn’t get tastier (or more effortless) than this “recipe”.
I have a hard time calling this a recipe because there is almost nothing to these little bites of heaven. There are only a few ingredients, and they are extremely easy to make at home.
What you see is what you get and that is also the beauty of them – the recipe you need to have up your sleeve for when you need to come up with a snack idea quickly.
More of coconut goodness
- Simple Homemade Coconut Butter
- Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Coconut Butter Frosting
- Coconut Lime Popsicles
- Golden Sweet Potato & Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Coconut Granola
Enjoying these coconut nut butter date bites?
If you are enjoying this recipe, sign up to receive my newsletter full of healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all kinds of veggie-loaded living ideas!
Coconut Nut Butter Date Bites
- 1/2 pound Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Using a knife, cut one side of each date and remove the pit.
- Using a teaspoon measuring spoon, portion the nut butter into each of the dates. Sprinkle generously with shredded coconut.
- Enjoy. That’s it. See, I told you it was easy.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!
These are perfect to make when someone’s visiting!