– Preheat your oven and line a muffin tin with liners. In your blender, combine the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking power, baking soda, and salt.
– Whisk until smooth.
– Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice and ginger. Stir together.
– Mix until well combined and batter has a smooth consistency.
– Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
– Top with nuts or chocolate chips, if using.
– Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. – Let cool in pan before transferring it to a wire cooling rack.
– Let cool completely before slicing. Store in an air-tight container in fridge.