A PROTEIN PACKED SNACK!
These Sweet Potato Chickpea Blondies are easy to make and are delicious. Perfect for a protein packed snack or healthy dessert. And, nope, you can’t taste the chickpeas!
– Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper or grease it with a little extra oil.
– In a blender, combine chickpeas, sweet potato, eggs, oil, vanilla, and maple syrup/honey and puree until smooth. Set aside.
– In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir together to combine.
– Pour the contents of the blender into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
– Fold in chocolate chips.
– Pour the batter in the baking dish, then top with a few more chocolate chips, if desired. Bake for about 22-25 minutes or until edges of the blondies are puffed up and the middle is set to the touch.
– Allow blondies to cool completely before slicing and enjoying. Store leftovers in an air tight container in fridge.