This recipe for Sheet Pan Salmon and Vegetables is a terrific, easy salmon dinner that’s packed with a ton of great flavor! Green beans, sweet potato, and sliced bell peppers, plus perfectly cooked baked salmon, are all tied together with a quick-to-make homemade teriyaki sauce. Deliciously simple, dinner is done in roughly 30 minutes!
– Preheat oven. – In a bowl, mix the tamari, vinegar, honey, garlic, and ginger. Place the salmon flesh side down into the marinade.
– Meanwhile, place the sweet potato, green beans, and pepper on the sheet pan. Toss the vegetables with the oil and salt then spread into an even layer on the pan. Place pan in the oven and roast.
– Remove pan from the oven. Use a spatula or spoon to push the veggies to the edges of the pan, making space for the salmon. Place the salmon fillets in the center of the pan flesh side up.
– Drizzle the marinade over the vegetables. Discard unused marinade. Do NOT save or add to dish after cooking.
– Return the pan back to the oven and bake until salmon is tender.
– Serve warm.