– Boil a large pot of salted water. Cook the pasta, drain it and set aside. – While the pasta cooks, add oil to a large skillet and heat. Once the oil is hot, add mushrooms and season with salt. Cook until mushrooms are soft and just starting to brown.
– Next, add the sliced leeks. Sauté until softened and golden brown around the edges.
– Add the garlic, remaining salt, and pepper, then cook for a bi longer to lightly toast the garlic. – Stir in broth and cream cheese. Stir until a sauce starts to form.
– Add in the cooked pasta, sprinkle in the grated parmesan cheese, and toss to coat the pasta in the sauce. Swipe up to find out what to do if the sauce is too thick or too thin.
– Taste and add additional salt and pepper, as desired. Serve warm.