Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread
This delicious peanut butter pumpkin bread is full of amazing fall flavors and is made with oodles of healthy ingredients. Make it with or without chocolate chips to fit your personal taste! Gluten free + dairy-free
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt omit if nut butter you are using is salted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional) + for sprinkling on top
- 3 eggs
Preheat your oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Preheat your oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl. Stir until throughly combined.
Fold in chocolate chips
Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean and the top of the loaf is completely set.
Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before enjoying.
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in fridge for up to 5 days.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 3689IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg