One-Bowl Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Muffins
One-Bowl Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Muffins are easy peasy to whip up and a delicious way to get vitamin-rich sweet potato into your family’s bellies. Paired with delicious peanut butter and made with just 8 real food ingredients, these muffins make the perfect addition to any breakfast or as a healthy snack.
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cooked and mashed sweet potato
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp sea salt omit if using salted peanut butter
Preheat your oven to 350F and line a muffin tin.
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and run until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides a few time to insure that all ingredients gets blended in.
Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, portion batter out between lined muffin tin holes.
Bake for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Let cool for 15-20 minutes and then enjoy! Store leftovers in fridge for up to a week or in freezer!
- To make these peanut butter muffins Paleo just sub the peanut butter with almond butter.
- You can also sub the sweet potato with pumpkin or butternut squash! Still veggie-loaded. Still delicious!
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg