Ranch Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole
This Ranch Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole is delicious, flavorful, and full of veggie goodness. Easily prep the ingredient to quickly throw together on a busy night or make it as part of your weekly food prep! This will be your new favorite healthy comfort food. Whole30/Paleo option, vegetarian options, gluten free.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups rice, cooked I used white rice, but use whatever your favorite is. Omit for Whole/Paleo
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing, or to taste see notes above for brand and recipe suggestions
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and drained (about 4 cups) see cooking suggestions and draining method above
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken see above for suggested cooking methods
- 2 handfuls baby spinach, rough chopped
Preheat your oven to 350℉.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix
until everything is even coated in ranch dressing
Transfer your mixture to a casserole dish.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until casserole is bubbly.
Let stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly before enjoying.
Store leftovers in fridge for 4-5 days.
Calories: 2926kcal | Carbohydrates: 303g | Protein: 93g | Fat: 151g | Saturated Fat: 31g | Cholesterol: 314mg | Sodium: 2432mg | Potassium: 2449mg | Fiber: 21g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 7330IU | Vitamin C: 48.7mg | Calcium: 452mg | Iron: 11mg