Oatmeal Green Smoothie Muffins
These Oatmeal Green Smoothie Muffins are so easy to make and so delicious! Perfectly sweet, soft and packed with healthy greens! They are naturally gluten free, dairy free, naturally sweetened, and loved by all…especially kids!
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 bananas, very ripe
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats, uncooked Gluten Free option, use gluten free oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 handfuls baby spinach depending on how green you want them. Just don't go crazy, as too much spinach add too must moisture to the recipe and muffins will turn out wet.
- 1/4 cup milk of choice I used unsweetened almond milk, but you can use whatever your family prefers
Preheat oven to 350° F
Line a 12-hole muffin tin with liners
Combine all ingredients in your food processor
Blend until the batter has a smooth consistency and even color
Portion out between the 12 muffin tin liners
Bake for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean
Cool in a pan for 10 minutes before transferring the muffins to a cooling rack
Enjoy warm or allow to cool completely before storing in the fridge for up to 5 days or in a freezer for up to a month.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 183mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1340IU | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1.2mg