One-Sheet Rosemary Baked Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
The smell of these less-mess One-Sheet Rosemary Baked Chicken & Sweet Potatoes cooking sends the whole family flocking to the kitchen to find out when dinner will be ready and the incredible flavors of the final dish do not disappoint.
Keyword: baked chicken recipe, one-sheet sweet potatoes, rosemary baked chicken
- 2 medium sweet potatoes washed and diced
- 2 pounds chicken breasts cut in half if breasts are extra thick
- 2 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced rosemary divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
In a medium bowl, combine the diced sweet potatoes, 1 1/2 Tablespoons of avocado oil, 1 Tablespoon rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powered. Stir to coat the potato pieces in oil and spices.
Spread potato pieces on your prepared baking sheet, making room for the chicken breasts.
Next, arrange the chicken breasts in the empty spots on the baking sheet. Use a pastry brush to coat each breast with the remaining avocado oil. Sprinkle the remaining rosemary, sea salt, garlic powder and black pepper on.
Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and chicken is cooked through, flipping potatoes once at half way point.