Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats
The slight tangy sweetness of the peaches mixed with the rich flavor of the cream makes for a simple yet decadent treat - Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 3/4 rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla (optional)
In a blender, combine coconut milk, almond milk, dates, vanilla, and peaches. Puree until peaches and dates are well chopped (about 20-30 seconds).
In a large mason jar or medium bowl, combine oats and chia seeds. Pour milk/peach/date mixture over oats and mix well.
Cover and chill overnight in fridge (or at least 4 hours). Top with more fresh peaches or other sliced fruit of choice.
- This dessert-inspired breakfast has no refined sugar.
- The recipe holds 2 servings of fruit per helping.
- It is naturally vegan and gluten free.