Creamy Zucchini Smoothie
A great way to use up your end-of-summer squashes or a delicious blend to get extra veggies in, Creamy Zucchini Smoothie is dairy-free, Paleo, and the perfect breakfast or snack for a busy day!
Servings: 4 small smoothies
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 cup chopped zucchini (I have used both fresh zucchini and steamed and then frozen zucchini in this recipe. Both work wonderfully.)
- 1-2 handfuls baby spinach or other greens
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
- 1-2 cups frozen mango or to taste depending on how sweet you like it
Combine milk, zucchini, and spinach in a blender and blend until smooth and the greens are well chopped.
Add the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
Portion into glasses and enjoy immediately.
Serving: 0.25of recipe | Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1249IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 134mg | Iron: 1mg