Easy Zucchini Salsa
This Easy Zucchini Salsa the perfect addition to any summer spread. Quick to make, no cooking and loaded with fresh flavors.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 medium zucchini (12-14 oz), trimmed and cut into 1/8-inch dice (about 3 cups)
- 4 large plum tomatoes or other large tomatoes, cut in half, seeds removed, and cut into 1/9-inch dice (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red or white onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine. Taste and add more salt or seasoning as needed.
Salsa is best served within a few hours of making. As salsa sits, more liquid will release from the vegetables. You can drain off some of the juices if desired or enjoy it as is.
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 483IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg