5-Minute Green Goddess Dip
Packed with fresh herbs, creamy, flavorful, and only taking 5 minutes, this easy Green Goddess Dip is the perfect way to add pizzazz to salads, a veggie plate, or whatever meal you dream up.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt I suggest full-fat or 2% for the best flavor
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon honey optional
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh parsley, cilantro, or a combination of both
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped chives or scallion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill, basil, or a combination of both
Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender. Blend until the herbs are very finely chopped and no large pieces remain. Scrape down the sides and blend again for a few seconds to ensure everything is well incorporated.
Taste the dip and add more salt and some ground black pepper as needed.
Serve dip immediately or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1940IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 2mg