Healthy Mint Chocolate Shake
The perfect treat that also gets your greens in, Healthy Mint Chocolate Shake is naturally sweetened, loaded with green veggies, is totally dairy-free, and a dessert that you can going to feel amazing about enjoying!
- 1 cup loosely packed spinach
- 1/3-1/2 cup fresh mint leaves or to taste
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 ripe avocado pitted and peeled
- 4 dates pitted, or to taste
- 2 frozen bananas or to taste
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
Combine spinach, mint, zucchini and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Add bananas, avocado, and dates. Blend until smooth again.
Finally, add chocolate chips/cacao nibs and blend for just a few seconds to combine.
Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately!
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 462mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 981IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 2mg