Sheet Pan Greek Chicken And Veggies
Sheet pan Greek chicken and veggies is easy to make and packed with flavor! Plus, this healthy dinner is on the table in about 30 minutes!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into coins
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts packed in water, drained well and roughly chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
Preheat the oven to 425° F and line an edged large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
Add prepared vegetables and chicken pieces to the bowl with the oil mixture. Toss to until all vegetables and pieces of chicken are evenly coated.
Spread chicken and vegetables out on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Water from the vegetables will naturally release during the cooking process, so be careful of the hot liquid in the baking sheet when removing it from the oven.
Drain off excess liquid and enjoy immediately!
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 949mg | Potassium: 815mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 577IU | Vitamin C: 37mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg