Greek-Inspired Quinoa Salad
This delicious and easy Greek Inspired Quinoa Salad is a great side to any meal. Made from quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, artichoke hearts, olives, and a quick homemade dressing. Naturally vegetarian and gluten free.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked and cooked quinoa
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup canned, jarred or frozen artichoke hearts drained and/or thawed
- 1/3 cup feta cheese or to taste
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup optional
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together the ingredients for dressing in a small bowl or large glass measuring cup. Set aside.
Combine salad ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
Pour dressing over salad and stir again.
Enjoy immediately or cover and let the salad chill in the fridge before serving.
Store leftovers in fridge for 4 days.
- This salad has lots of protein. So it really stays with you!
- This tangy homemade dressing can be made in 2 minutes and with common household ingredients.
- This recipe is highly adaptable, so you may leave out what you don’t like and add what you do!
- Make some for a dinner side and enjoy the leftovers for lunch the next day.
- If you have a child who might feel iffy about this salad all mixed together, just leave out some of the ingredients as you put it together and serve it to them deconstructed
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 380mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 202IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg