– Preheat the oven. Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners or grease with oil. – Place the grated carrot and apple in a few layers of paper towel and squeeze out most of the excess liquid over the sink.
– Add the squeezed carrot and apple to a large bowl. Add the mashed banana, eggs, oil, milk, and brown sugar, and whisk until well combined.
– Stir in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
– Add the oats and flour, then stir until the flour is just incorporated.
– Spoon the batter into the muffin cups.
– Bake until the tops of the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
– Enjoy warm or allow to cool fully, then store in an airtight container in the fridge.