PERFECT GRAB-AND-GO BREAKFAST
– Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside. – In a large bowl, combine oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir together. Set aside.
– In a medium bowl or large measuring cup, combine mashed banana, mashed sweet potato, egg, and vanilla. Use a potato masher or wooden spoon to combine until mixture is smooth and well mixed.
– Pour wet banana/sweet potato mixture into the bowl with the dry oat mixture. Stir to combine. Add raisins and mix them in.
– Spread mixture evenly into your prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top and edges look dry.
– Let cool in pan for at least 15 minutes before slicing. Slice into 9 squares and enjoy or let cool and store in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.