These Savory Veggie Muffins are easy to make, full of goodness and the perfect easy way to get more veggies in at any meal! Loaded with 3 different veggies (carrot, broccoli, zucchini), they are great for breakfast, in lunch boxes, as a snack or a side to dinner, this is the perfect healthy muffin recipe!
– Preheat your oven and line a muffin tin with liners. – Place grated carrots and zucchini in the middle of a paper towel. Squeeze out the moisture. Set aside.
– Combine all ingredients except vegetable and cheese in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth.
– Add finely chopped broccoli florets, drained carrots, drained zucchini and shredded cheese to batter and fold in.
– Portion between the prepared muffin tins and top with extra shredded cheese if desired.
– Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
– Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving or storing.