– Use a large, sharp knife (like a chef's knife) to slice the clean Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
– Place the cut side of the halved Brussel sprout down on your cutting board. Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts, starting at the top and moving towards the stem, stopping right before the stem.
– Discard the hard stem and use your fingers to separate the strands of shredded Brussel sprouts before adding it to a recipe.
– Trim the hard stem off of your Brussels sprouts and then cut them in half. – Place your “S” blade in your food processor. Place HALF of the raw and trimmed Brussels sprouts in the food processor.
– Pulse until finely chopped. Remove the shredded Brussels sprouts and place in a bowl. Add the other half, pulsing again until finely chopped.
– Add your shredded Brussels sprouts to a recipe or simply sauté them and enjoy as a delicious side dish.