These butternut squash and banana muffins are delicious, low in sugar, and easy to whip-up in just 30 minutes with the help of a high-powdered blender. Made with mashed butternut squash, these veggie-loaded muffins are a great grab-and-go choice for a healthy breakfast.
– Preheat your oven and line a muffin tin with liners. In your blender, combine the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking power, baking soda, and salt.
– Pulse until oats are finely ground and resemble flour.
– Add banana, butternut squash puree, eggs, vanilla, and oil to the blender.
– Blend to combine. Scrape down the sides of the blender.
– Portion out the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
– Bake until the tops of the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
– Let muffins cool in tin before transferring to a cooling rack. Allow muffins to cool before enjoying.