– Preheat an oven and line a muffin time with liners. Mash sweet potatoes.
– In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed sweet potato, applesauce, brown sugar, eggs, yogurt, vanilla, oil, in a bowl.
– Whisk until smooth.
– Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir together.
– Mix until well combined and batter has a smooth consistency.
– Pour batter into the prepared muffin pan.
– Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. – Let cool in pan before transferring it to a wire cooling rack. Let cool completely and store in an air-tight container.