These banana spinach pancakes are a delicious, easy and healthy breakfast option! Naturally sweetened and loaded with simple nutritious ingredients, these healthy pancakes taste great and are kid-friendly too! Freezer friendly to boot!
– Add oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon to a high-speed blender. Blend until oats become a fine powder. Pour into a medium bowl and set aside.
– Combine spinach, banana, milk, oil, eggs, and syrup/honey in the blender. Blend until mixture is very smooth and well pureed.
– Pour oat mixture into the blender. Blend until well combined and batter is smooth.
– Heat a skillet over medium-low heat and add a little oil. Once hot, portion out the pancake batter into the pan.
– Cook until you see small bubbled forming on the top of the pancake and the edges seem dry. Flip and cook the other side. Place cooked pancakes onto a plate and continue with the remaining batter.
– Enjoy warm with topping of choice. Let cook completely before storing leftovers in an air-tight container in fridge or in freezer.