– Thinly slice radishes and cucumbers using either a sharp knife or a mandolin.
– Place thinly sliced cucumbers, radishes, dill, and chives in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
– In a separate bowl or large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the yogurt, olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
– Pour dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat. Once dressing is mixed with the cucumbers, the cucumbers begin to release liquid, so the salad is best when eaten right away.
– To make ahead, cover and store the vegetables and dressing separately in the refrigerator for up to a day. Toss with dressing, then serve.