All you need is 15 minutes!
Take your morning waffle making to new heights with this easy veggie-loaded blender waffle recipe. Packed with good-for-you ingredients, like grated zucchini, juicy blueberries, rolled oats and whole wheat flour, these Zucchini Waffles are fluffy and soft — and a healthy way to start the day,
2 large waffles
– Place grated zucchini in the middle of a paper towel or a clean tea towel. Wrap it up and press down to draw out the water. Set aside.
– In a blender, combine dry ingredients and blend until oatmeal has become a flour consistency.
– Add wet ingredients to the blender and blend into a smooth batter. Do not over mix.
– Fold in blueberries and drained zucchini.
– Heat up your waffle iron (see above for which iron I use). Once hot, pour ½ cup of batter onto your hot iron.
– Depending on your waffle iron, cook for 4-6 minutes or until golden and crispy.
– Remove the cooked waffle from the iron. To keep it warm while you cook, place cooked waffles on baking sheet in a 200℉ oven. The recipes yields about 2 large or 4 small waffles depending on the size of your waffle iron.
– Serve warm or let cool and store in fridge or freezer.