– Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook. Then drain cooked pasta in a colander and set aside. – While pasta is cooking, add milk and spinach to a blender and blend until milk is green and spinach is totally pureed.
– Place the empty pot back on the stove. Add the butter to the pot and melt. Then add in the flour and cook, stirring.
– Grab a whisk and slowly pour the milk/spinach mixture into the pot while whisking to prevent lumps.
– Bring the pot up to a simmer to thicken, then stir in the grated cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
– Turn off the heat. Add the cooked pasta to the pot and stir until pasta is fully coated with the sauce. Taste and add more salt or cheese as needed.
– Enjoy warm or let leftovers cool and store in an air-tight container in your fridge.