Are you trying to add vegetables into your family’s life but are hitting a wall with a family member or two? Or maybe you are just looking for fun and creative ways to add more veggies into your life? Either way, these are The BEST Veggie-Loaded Recipes for Picky Eaters, and they will totally change how your family sees vegetables!
Picky eaters? No problem!
So, here you are. Trying to eat healthy. Trying to find balance. Trying to get your veggies in. But, you have hit a road block. A major one…..A picky eater.
Maybe it’s your independent toddler. Or your third grader who always used to eat carrots but now refuses to touch them or anything else that comes from the produce aisle. Or maybe your spunky teenager who you worry about eating a balanced diet. Or maybe it’s your partner that is struggling to embrace new foods they never grew up with. Or maybe it’s even you….
Whoever the picky eater in your life is, you clicked on this recipes for picky eaters post out of love and hope. Maybe you hope to find a recipe or two that would inspire them to eat a veggie because you love them and know in your bones that they need them.
You are in the right place.
Recipes for picky eaters
All of these recipes are amazing. All of these recipes have been made time and time again by people in the EXACT same boat you find yourself in.
And these recipes for picky eaters have helped so many of them start eating veggies. They are tried and true. They are an out-of-the-box approach to feeding your family veggies. But they are all delicious.
They are The BEST Veggie-Loaded Recipes for Picky Eaters….
Tap/click the name below to open the recipe!
1. Oatmeal Green Smoothie Muffins – gluten free, dairy-free
2. Egg Roll Meatballs – Paleo, gluten free, grain-free, dairy-free
3. Healthy Chocolate Muffins with Butternut Squash – Paleo, nut-free, grain-free, dairy-free
4. Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie (with greens!) – dairy-free, gluten free, egg-free, vegan
5. Chocolate Zucchini Oatmeal – gluten free, dairy-free, vegan, egg-free
6. Veggie-Loaded Chicken Bites – Paleo, gluten free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free
7. Veggie-Loaded Mini Meatloaves – nut-free, dairy-free, gluten free, grain-free, Paleo
8. Green Grinch Smoothies – dairy-free, Paleo, grain-free, gluten free, vegan, egg-free
9. Broccoli Tots – gluten free, grain-free, nut-free option
10. Flourless Chocolate Protein Waffles (with added greens!) – Paleo, dairy-free, gluten free, grain-free, nut-free option
Need even more recipes for picky eaters? Then read on!
Even more veggie-loaded recipes
11. Ranch Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole – gluten free
12. Mini Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes – gluten free, dairy-free option, nut-free option,
13. Super Healthy Fudge Pops (with veggies!) – gluten free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, Paleo, nut-free option
14. Sweet Potato & Salmon Poppers – Paleo, gluten free, grain-free, dairy-free
15. Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole – gluten free, egg-free, nut-free
16. Hidden Vegetable Sauce – vegan, gluten free, dairy-free, Paleo, egg-free nut-free
17. Ranch Spinach Turkey Meatballs – Paleo, gluten free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free
18. No-Bake Peanut Butter Carrot Balls – gluten free, egg-free, vegan, dairy-free
I hope these recipes are enough to start with to make sure your picky eaters eat more of those healthy veggies on a daily basis. But if not – please leave me a comment below!
Other posts you might find helpful…
- Why Your Child Won’t Try New Foods…and How To Turn it Around
- 6 Ways To Get Toddlers To Love Veggies
- 12 Wonderful Books for Kids about Vegetables
- 5 Steps for Getting Your Kids Involved in the Kitchen