Sheet Pan Greek Chicken & Veggies
Sheet pan Greek chicken and veggies is easy to make and packed with flavor! Plus, this healthy dinner is on the table in about 30 minutes!Jump to Recipe
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggies
I really like good food, TNNers.
Simple, delicious, nourishing real food that I can whip up in minutes without much muss and fuss. Really great food that my family can fall in love with and I can feel awesome about filling their bellies with. Really great food that anyone can make, regardless of their time crunch or comfort level in the kitchen.
Truth be told, its pretty much the whole reason I started The Natural Nurturer….to empower people to cook real food for their families again. Even in our busy modern world where many of us leave our home shortly after dawn and don’t return until dinner time is upon us. To simplify real food for the busy families who are just trying to do the best they can.
And this recipe is exactly that. Simple. Fast. Delicious. Wholesome. Real.
Why this sheet pan chicken and veggie recipe is awesome
Sheet pan dinners are the bee’s knees in my book (are we still saying that phrase? Yes? No?). They make for fast dinners and (better yet) faster clean up. No unwated bonus time in the kitchen after a long day at work. No thanks. So anytime I can shove all of the ingredients for a dinner onto one sheet, you best believe that is exactly what I am going to do.
Which is where Sheet Pan Greek Chicken & Veggies pretty much came from. Me, wanting to get dinner together fast…all while dazzling my family.
And it did the trick, my friends!
There is nothing “blah” about this simple and delicious Sheet Pan Greek Chicken & Veggies recipe! Juicy chicken breasts seasoned with fresh lemon juice, garlic and oregano and tossed with veggies, then roasted to perfection in the oven all on one (yes, 1!) sheet pan. This is quick to make and quick to clean up dinner will become a dinnertime staple in your house.
Other easy recipes you need in your life
- One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
- Sweet Potato & Salmon Poppers
- Veggie-Loaded Shrimp Taco Bowls
- Instant Pot Garlic Cauliflower Potato Mash
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Butternut Squash Stew
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken And Veggies
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced , to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into coins
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 14 ounces canned artichoke hearts packed in water, drained well and roughly chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425° F and line an edged large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Add prepared vegetables and chicken pieces to the bowl with the oil mixture. Toss to until all vegetables and pieces of chicken are evenly coated.
- Spread chicken and vegetables out on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Water from the vegetables will naturally release during the cooking process, so be careful of the hot liquid in the baking sheet when removing it from the oven.
- Drain off excess liquid and enjoy immediately!