I love when I nail a really good recipe. And I especially love it when I nail a really good recipe that is stupid easy, delicious AND made on one sheet pan! Which is exactly what Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Brussel Sprouts is. Flipping amazing and simple. Its kind of like the unicorn meal….
Pin this for later!
When I say it is easy, I mean it is really easy! Just whisk together a *really* quick homemade balsamic sauce. Chop chicken. *Maybe* cut your Brussel sprouts if they are Hulk-sized. Toss everything together. Spread it on a sheet pan. Bake. And thats it! You can totally manage that. I believe in ya!
And when I say its delicious, I mean it is really delicious. Like the kind of delicious where my 6-year-old who thinks all dressings and dips are poison gobbles it up and asks for seconds. And my husband doesn’t talk all during dinner because he is too busy inhaling (I mean “savoring”) every morsel. My family is not shy about telling me when a recipe is a flop or a total winner….and Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Brussel Sprouts has been requested again and again.
And healthy! Did I mention how healthy this dinner is!? Veggies, chicken and a homemade dressing with no added sugar or junk! This dinner is totally Whole30 compliant, Paleo friendly and totally perfect for your real food family!
See? Total unicorn meal!
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Brussel Sprouts
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Brussel Sprouts is an amazing delicious and easy dinner made on one sheet pan! Family approved (over and over), Whole30 compliant and Paleo friendly, to boot!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 pound Brussel sprouts, cut in quarters if sprouts are large
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, oil, basil, oregano and sea salt. Whisk together.
- Add cut chicken and Brussel sprouts to the bowl. Toss to coat.
- Spread the Brussel sprouts and chicken out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and sprouts are tender.
- Enjoy immediately on its own, over cauli rice, or mashed potatoes.