Bring this Peach and Strawberry Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese and Honey Balsamic Dressing to a BBQ, make it for a picnic dinner, or just enjoy with a good glass of white wine on a quiet Saturday night!
Summer is almost here, and I’ve put the best of it on one plate for you. Okay, well, some of the best parts of summer. There are no sandy beaches or lazy long weekends in this salad, but you get my metaphor.
Summer has a definite flavor. Sweet, fresh fruit. Raw veggies. Decadent simplicity. And all of that is in this salad.
Arugula salad with strawberry and peach
The spicy arugula, creamy goat cheese, and sweet peaches and strawberries offer complementing flavors and texture to one another.
It feels like a gourmet dish that you only get when you are out at some fancy joint, but it is actually a simple side that can easily be thrown together in minutes.
Bring it to a BBQ, make it for a picnic dinner, or just curl up with this salad and a good glass of white wine on a quiet Saturday night – no matter what you do, you will enjoy this peach and strawberry arugula salad like nothing else!
Other salad recipes that you will love…
Loving this peach and strawberry arugula salad?
Peach and Strawberry Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese and Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted sliced lengthwise
- 8-9 cups fresh arugula, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, arrange arugula pieces. Top with sliced peaces, strawberries. Crumble goat cheese over salad mixture.
- In a small sauce pan, combine vinegar and honey with a whisk. Heat the balsamic vinegar and honey over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until dressing thickens. Allow dressing to cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle balsamic honey dressing over salad mixture and lightly toss.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!