This One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli is easy, quick, and full of flavor! A complete & delicious dinner that is Whole30, gluten free, and dairy free made entirely on one sheet pan….could it get any better?Jump to Recipe
Updated August 26, 2019
One-sheet meals are a one-derful thing (see what I did there? Ha! You guys love me!)!
Okay, no more puns. But lots more on this super easy, super healthy, and super delicious meal that will make dinner (or lunch, or brunch, or heck, even breakfast if you eat outside the conventional breakfast box) a lot simpler. One-sheet meals make for less prep, less mess, less time cooking, less time hanging out in the kitchen, and more time enjoying life.
Why this roasted garlic salmon and broccoli is so amazing?
- Heavenly flavor combo! There is nothing that compliments broccoli or salmon quite like fresh garlic and sea salt. And the bright flavor of lemon juice, the this meal is just a flavor explosion!
- Simple yet feels sophisticated. This dinner comes together quickly with minimal ingredients, but feels like something you might order in a nice restaurant.
- Family friendly. The flavors in this dish are impactful, but not overwhelming to little eaters! Salmon is also a really mellow fish and often the one children warm up to first. And roasting broccoli just makes this the veggie flavorful and helps cut the bitterness that can be off-putting to some.
- It’s super versatile! This recipes is Whole30 compliant, gluten free, Paleo, keto…and, of course, veggie-loaded. So no matter your eating style, this recipe is a winner.
Other recipes you’re going to love!
- Sweet Potato & Salmon Poppers
- Veggie-Loaded Shrimp Taco Bowls
- Instant Pot Garlic Cauliflower Potato Mash
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Butternut Squash Stew
Loving the veggie-loaded goodness and hungry for more?Sign up so that my newsletter is delivered straight to your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all kinds of veggie-loaded living ideas!
One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon Broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets cut into 4 portions and patted dry
- 1 large head fresh broccoli cut into florets (3-4 cups)
- 2 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil divided
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp sea salt divided and to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced
- Preheat oven to 450F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Arrange the salmon pieces on the lined baking sheet, leaving a space between the portions.
- Drizzle or brush 1 tablespoon of oil over the fish. Spread the minced garlic cloves evenly over the salmon next. Next, sprinkle the fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste) and ground black pepper. Finally, top the salmon with the sliced lemon. Set aside for a moment
- Next, combine the clean broccoli florets 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and ground black pepper in a medium bowl. Toss to evenly coat the florets. Arrange the broccoli on the baking sheet around the salmon pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until fish is done and the broccoli florets are slightly golden on the ends.
- Sprinkle with parsley for a garnish and arrange lemon slices over, if desired. Enjoy warm!
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!
One sheet meals are my ultimate dinners, super easy and next to no cleanup! I love roasting broccoli and garlic together, but next time I’m absolutely adding salmon and making a meal out of it. 🙂
Made this for supper tonight- added some fresh herbs from the garden and a little of our favorite grill salt- it was excellent!! Thanks!,
I love this recipe too! I’m glad it was also a hit in your house!
Would it work with frozen beoccoli?
Frozen broccoli does not really roast well, so unfortunately no.
This was wonderful and so simple to prepare and serve!! All three of my kids ate it right up 🙂 thank you!
Yes! Love hearing that it was a hit with the kids! Glad you enjoyed it!
I have been wanting to make this dish and I’m so glad I finally did tonight! It.Is.Fantastic. My family loves it! Thanks so much Taesha! 🙂
I’m so glad your family loved it! These are my favorite kinds of reviews!
I made this tonight and it was SO DELICIOUS! my 2 & 4 yr old loved it too! Thank you for a great recipe!
My new go-to salmon recipe. Delicious!
I’m so glad you enjoyed it!
This is my second time making this dish and my husband and I love it!!! I was wondering if you could provide nutrition info. Apologies in advance if it has already been given.
Hi! I simply want tⲟ gіve yⲟu a huge thumbs uρ for the great info you have here оn this post.
I am coming back tο youг blog for more sⲟon.
hii… this site very simple and good looking…
Thanks for the marvelous recipe
Delicious and easy to make. My 11 month old loved it too.
I am so happy to hear that, Irina!
Just finished having this for dinner! Easy and delicious 🙂
I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Easy + delicious is always my goal for dinner recipes!
Used evoo instead and steamed the broccoli a bit first, still came out amazing. Have to get the coconut oil and try that.
I’m so glad to hear that, Mark!