This One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli is easy, quick, and full of flavor! A complete & delicious dinner that is Whole30, gluten free, and dairy free made entirely on one sheet pan….could it get any better?Jump to Recipe
Updated August 26, 2019
One-sheet meals are a one-derful thing (see what I did there? Ha! You guys love me!)!
Okay, no more puns. But lots more on this super easy, super healthy, and super delicious meal that will make dinner (or lunch, or brunch, or heck, even breakfast if you eat outside the conventional breakfast box) a lot simpler. One-sheet meals make for less prep, less mess, less time cooking, less time hanging out in the kitchen, and more time enjoying life.
Why this roasted garlic salmon and broccoli is so amazing?
- Heavenly flavor combo! There is nothing that compliments broccoli or salmon quite like fresh garlic and sea salt. And the bright flavor of lemon juice, the this meal is just a flavor explosion!
- Simple yet feels sophisticated. This dinner comes together quickly with minimal ingredients, but feels like something you might order in a nice restaurant.
- Family friendly. The flavors in this dish are impactful, but not overwhelming to little eaters! Salmon is also a really mellow fish and often the one children warm up to first. And roasting broccoli just makes this the veggie flavorful and helps cut the bitterness that can be off-putting to some.
- It’s super versatile! This recipes is Whole30 compliant, gluten free, Paleo, keto…and, of course, veggie-loaded. So no matter your eating style, this recipe is a winner.
Other recipes you’re going to love!
- Sweet Potato & Salmon Poppers
- Veggie-Loaded Shrimp Taco Bowls
- Instant Pot Garlic Cauliflower Potato Mash
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Butternut Squash Stew
Loving the veggie-loaded goodness and hungry for more?Sign up so that my newsletter is delivered straight to your inbox. And be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all kinds of veggie-loaded living ideas!
One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon Broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets cut into 4 portions and patted dry
- 1 large head fresh broccoli cut into florets (3-4 cups)
- 2 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil divided
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 3/4 tsp sea salt divided and to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced
- Arrange the salmon pieces on the lined baking sheet, leaving a space between the portions.
- Drizzle or brush 1 tablespoon of oil over the fish. Spread the minced garlic cloves evenly over the salmon next. Next, sprinkle the fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste) and ground black pepper. Finally, top the salmon with the sliced lemon. Set aside for a moment
- Next, combine the clean broccoli florets 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and ground black pepper in a medium bowl. Toss to evenly coat the florets. Arrange the broccoli on the baking sheet around the salmon pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until fish is done and the broccoli florets are slightly golden on the ends.
- Sprinkle with parsley for a garnish and arrange lemon slices over, if desired. Enjoy warm!