One-Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken & Summer Veggies is the perfect fast & healthy go-to for when dinner time sneaks up on you! Juicy chicken, delicious veggies, and a flavorful pesto will make this dinner a regular on your family’s meal plan.
School starts next week for us (!) but summer veggies are still going strong. Everywhere I looked at the farmer’s market this week, I was seeing colorful tomatoes, squash, zucchinis and eggplants. True beauty and inspiration for a nourishing and flavorful recipe!
I really love a good one-sheet pan recipe. With their (typically) quick prep, minimal clean up and hands-off approach to getting dinner on the table, I’m quite smitten with all things that I can throw on a baking sheet and forget about in the in oven for 20-30 minutes while I go about my life. I love one-sheet meals almost as much as I love my slow cooker recipes…..almost.
And apparently you guys do too, since you guys have been asking me (in droves) to get more of them up on the blog! Apparently you guys don’t like chopping, stirring or washing dishes either. Glad we are all in good company here.
One-Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken & Summer Veggies might be my new quick and favorite dinner. I don’t know what is more exciting about when it comes to this meal. That it is only 5 ingredients. OR that it is cooked entirely on one sheet pan. Yep. 5 INGREDIENTS!
Just when you didn’t think it could get any better than quick and easy….I tell you that you probably don’t need to go to the grocery store either. AND ANDDDDDDD…..hangs out in the oven for 20 minutes!
Someone hand me a magic wand and call me Merlin….I’ve just made the most magical one-sheet dinner that comes together in a snap and that your family will love.
Other one-sheet pan recipes you are going to enjoy…
- One-Sheet Rosemary Baked Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Brussel Sprouts
- One-Sheet Roasted Sausage & Brussels Sprout Dinner
Loving this one-sheet pan pesto chicken and hungry for more?
One-Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken & Summer Veggies
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup cubed summer squash
- 1 cup cubed eggplant
- 1 cup cubed zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup pesto (you can use your favorite pesto or for a dairy-free option, try this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Use a spoon to stir, coating all the veggies and chicken pieces evenly with pesto.
- Spread the veggies and chicken out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Enjoy immediately on its own, over cauli rice or cooked jasmine rice.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!
This post contains affiliate links, though all opinions are my own. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does kick The Natural Nurturer a little financial love to keep doing what we do. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest.