3-Minute Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Creamy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip comes together in 3 minutes (tops!) and is made with simple ingredients you probably already have! This super easy dressing will be your new favorite thing to dunk veggies in and dollop on a salad!
Mixed up in 3 minutes and made from ingredients you might already have in your pantry or fridge, this Greek yogurt ranch dip ticks all the boxes. It is creamy with the perfect balance of savory herb flavor, salt, and acid from lemon juice. It is the perfect thing to make during meal prep to add a little flavor to even the simplest of meals or veggie side. Easy enough for even the most novice of kitchen goers, this dressing is vegetarian, gluten free, nut-free and egg-free.
Okay, so this recipe is a bit different than what I usually share.
Usually, I share recipes that have veggies already in them. But this recipe for Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip is not veggie-loaded in itself, but undoubtedly will help you love eating veggies a bit more.
I’m not sure what it is, but something magical happens with kids and veggies when ranch is thrown into the mix. Maybe it is the dipping option. Maybe its the creamy flavor. Whatever it is, many kids and adults love their ranch.
And I am one of those ranch lovin’ people. I put it on everything. Salads, chicken, meatballs and all of my carrots sticks are absolutely dripping with a good amount of ranch dressing before I eat them.
And while there is nothing wrong with grabbing a bottle of ranch dressing at the store, it is also ridiculously EASY to make yourself!
Ways to enjoy this Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Dolloped on salads
- Served with cut veggies for dipping dipping veggies into
- On burgers
- With oven fries
- With broccoli tots or cauliflower tots
- With veggie-loaded chicken nuggets for dipping.
- As a side for cauliflower Buffalo wings or chicken wings.
Can I use a different kind of yogurt to make this Ranch?
You can if you want a thinner dip that is more like a dressing.
Just make sure whatever you use is plain and doesn’t have added flavor or sugar.
Can I make this Ranch dip dairy-free?
I haven’t tried, but I feel like it would work with an unsweetened plain almond or cashew plant based yogurt. I wouldn’t suggest making it with coconut milk yogurt since coconut carries such a strong flavor that I don’t think would pair well with the ranch seasoning.
Other dips and sauce recipes you are going want to dunk all your veggies in….
- 5-Minute Green Goddess Dip
- Zucchini Avocado Dip
- Easy Avocado Spinach Pesto
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
- 10-Minute Beetroot Hummus
- 5-Minute Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Loving this Greek yogurt dip recipe and are hungry for more?
3-Minute Greek Yogurt Dip
- ⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt, some Greek yogurt is thicker than others. How thick your yogurt is will determine how thick your dip is.
- 1 ½ teaspoon lemon juice, or to taste
- ¾ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
- water, to reach desired consistency
- Combine all ingredients (except water) in a small bowl.
- Whisk together. Taste. Adjust to preferred level of saltiness, garlic or acidity. For a thinner dip, add a splash of water and whisk again.
- Store in an air-tight container in fridge for about 4 days.