Looking to get a little more cauliflower in your kids’ diet? These healthy cauliflower recipes are not only kid-friendly but are going to be total game changers in your house!
Cauliflower is also a veggie that most people can easily find year-round. And while enjoying it raw, roasted or steamed can be lovely, there are so many wonderfully creative ways to get the awesomeness of cauliflower into your body and belly!
Why is cauliflower something you want to be sure to eat?
- high in fiber
- an excellent source of antioxidants
- high in choline (a nutrient that many people are low in and that is important in maintaining the integrity of cell membranes and brain development (source)
- is a rich source of vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, folate, potassium, and manganese.
Yep, cauliflower is pretty great, guys! And is something that you can easily get into your diet in a delicious way…even if you are not a huge fan of it! All it takes is a little creativity and a sense of adventure in the kitchen! Here are 15 healthy and amazing cauliflower recipes you are going to love!
1.Chicken & Cauliflower Meatballs from The Natural Nurturer
2. Cauliflower Crusted Pizza from The Curious Coconut
3. Instant Pot Garlic Cauliflower Potato Mash from The Natural Nurturer
4. Cauliflower Hash Browns from Eat Drink Paleo
5. Creamy Cauliflower & Blueberry Smoothie from The Natural Nurturer
6. Paleo Cauliflower & Pumpkin ‘Dal’ from Eat Drink Paleo
7. Healthy Shepards Pie from Living Healthy With Chocolate
8. Crispy Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fried Rice from The Castaway Kitchen
9. 20-Minute Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice from The Natural Nurturer
10. Crock Pot Cauliflower Chicken Chili from Cook Eat Paleo
11. Grain-Free Cauliflower & Broccoli Biscuits from The Natural Nurturer
12. Zesty Lime Shrimp with Simple Cauliflower Rice from The Natural Nurturer
13. Creamy Sweet Potato Cauliflower Leek Soup from The Natural Nurturer
14. Paleo Cauliflower Chocolate Pudding from All The Nourishing Tings
15. Vanilla Smoothie with Cauliflower from Clean Eating Kitchen