Yes, they are green. Yes, they are pancakes. But don’t run away! Because these Flourless Green Blender Pancakes are not only oh-so healthy and easy, but totally kid approved! Like, so kid approved that I’m kind of sick of making them because they are all she wants to eat…..
Getting veggies into breakfast
I’m a sucker for getting veggies into my family at every twist, turn, and opportunity. No one every ODed on too much veggies-goodness, in fact quite the opposite. However, breakfast is a bit tricky when it comes to veggies… especially with kids.
Breakfast has kind of gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to the inclusion of vegetables. We have smoothies (which are awesome and something we totally enjoy on the daily) and veggie scrambles or omelettes. But other than that, many people struggle to think of easy ways to get veggies in at the breakfast table.
Green flourless pancakes made in blender
These pancakes are an easy and delicious way to get some extra greens into your family’s bellies in a near effortless way at the start of the day.
I love love love that these suckers are mixed entirely in the blender. It just makes life (and my dirty dish pile) easier. Just throw everything in the blender, blend and you are ready to get cooking.
These pancakes are so easy to throw together, that I frequently make them for school day breakfast before work.
They are a fun and healthy switch-up from your other easy morning standbys, plus the leftover keep and reheat beautifully….so don’t be shy about making them ahead of time either from grab-and-go breakfasts or pancakes sandwiches in lunch boxes.
Other breakfast recipes that you will love…
Loving these flourless pancakes?
Flourless Green Blender Pancakes
- 5 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 big handful spinach
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, butter or ghee for cooking
- Combine all ingredients in the blender and run until mixture is smooth.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once hot, add cooking fat. When cooking fat is hot, pour batter onto the skillet or griddle. These pancakes cook best as small, silver dollar sized pancakes and cook until edges are dry. Flip, cook other side just a minute or so.
- These pancakes are so easy to throw together, that you can easily make them for school day breakfast before work.
- The leftover keep and reheat beautifully, which is great!
- These pancakes are an easy and delicious way to get some extra greens into your family’s bellies in a near effortless way.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!
This post contains affiliate links, though all opinions are my own. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does kicks The Natural Nurturer a little financial love to keep doing what we do. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest