5-Minute Maple Tahini Dressing
This Maple Tahini Dressing is quick to make in just 5 minutes and is made from a handful of wholesome ingredients that you probably have on hand! Simple, flavorful, and perfect to make as part of meal prep to help jazz up salads, cut veggies, grain bowls and roasted veggies all week long.
TNN recipes come to you from the woods of Vermont. And here in Vermont, we think that maple syrup is king….and kinda makes everything better. Including dips and dressings!
This Maple Tahini Dressing is the perfect combination of salty, sweet, tangy, and savory flavors. Mixed up in just 5 minutes with just a handful of wholesome ingredients (and mostly from your pantry!), this easy + flavorful sauce is perfect to keep on hand to jazz up salads, sliced veggies, grain bowls and just about whatever else you can dream up. Bonus: it is vegan, gluten free, Paleo, dairy-free and plant based…so it is perfect, no matter what your eating style!
Tips & suggested adaptations
For a milder garlic taste, I used the garlic powder. However, if you like a stronger garlic flavor, use a clove of freshly grated (on a microplane) or pressed garlic.
Tahini can separate and have a layer of oil on the top of the jar, so make sure you stir it well before measuring.
Tahini can vary in flavor from brand to brand. I find some to be more bitter than others, so be sure to taste your tahini dressing before serving it to see if it needs more maple syrup or lemon to balance out the flavors to your personal preference.
How to make Maple Tahini Dressing
How to store this Maple Tahini Dressing
Making this dressing ahead of time is a great way to add flavor to the simplest of throw-together meals. And since it only takes 5 minutes to make, it is kinda the most inviting, bang-for-your-buck meal prep recipe to whip up!
To store this Maple Tahini Dressing, all you have to do is transfer it to an air-tight container and pop it into your fridge. There, it’ll be good for up to 5 days! If you notice it separating at all, just give it a quick stir with a spoon or shake it up and it is good to go.
How to enjoy this Maple Tahini Dressing
So, yes, this is a salad dressing. And it is DELICIOUS tossed with some quick greens. But this maple tahini mashup is also delicious on so many more things that go beyond a salad.
More easy dressings to jazz up veggies
- 5-Minute Green Goddess Dip
- No-Cook Zucchini Avocado Dip
- Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
- Easy Peanut Sauce
- 3-Minute Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Loving this easy dressing recipe and now you are hungry for more?
5-Minute Maple Tahini Dressing
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2-4 Tablespoons water
- In a medium-sized bowl or 2-cup liquid measuring cup, add the tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne.
- Whisk the ingredients while slowly adding the water a little at a time until a creamy, pourable sauce forms. (The mixture will be thick and hard to stir at first but keep stirring and adding water and it will come together.)
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning or sweetness as you’d like.
- Store the sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.