Santa called. He wants cookies (of course…he is soooo predictable).
But good cookies. Like really good. And ones that won’t leave him feeling bloated and sluggish, please.
Drawing a blank? It’s cool. I’ve got you covered.
Cookie exchanges, parties, offerings to Santa or for your own nibbling pleasure…this season is filled with lots of reasons to bake cookies. These are 25 grain-free cookie recipes are a must-make this holiday season.
3. Chocolate Peppermint Coconut Macaroons from My Natural Family
5. Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Paleo from Beauty and The Foodie
7. Jam-Filled Thumbprint Cookies from Delicious Obsessions
9. Lemon Curd Thumbprint Cookies from Downshiftology
11. Grain-Free Spiced Shortbread Cookies from A Calculated Whisk
12. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie from Eat Your Beets
13. Paleo Snowball Cookies from A Girl Worth Saving
14. Pumpkin Pie Snowball Cookies from Beauty and The Foodie
15. Paleo Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies from Real Simple Good
16. Creamy Cashew Butter Cookies from Real Simple Good
17. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from What Great Grandma Ate
18. Amazing Butter Cookies from Paleo Magazine
19. Pecan Pie Cookies from My Heart Beets
20. Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies from Eat Drink Paleo
21. Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Cookie Cups from Paleo Running Momma
22. Paleo French Madeleines from Rubies & Radishes
24. Gooey Cranberry Orange Skillet Cookie from Get Inspired Every Day
25. Chocolate Chunk Salted Caramel No-Bake Cookies from Get Inspired Every Day