Cauliflower is an awesome vegetable that is full of nutrients and vitamin. It is also a veggies that most people can easily find year-round. And while enjoying it raw, roasted or steamed can be lovely, there are so many wonderfully creative ways to get the awesomeness of cauliflower into your body and belly!
Pin this for later!
Why is cauliflower something you want to be sure to eat? Not only high in fiber, cauliflower is also an excellent source of antioxidants, is high in choline (a nutrient that many people are low in and that is important in maintaining the integrity of cell membranes and brain development (source)), and is rich source of vitamin K, thiamin, riboflavin, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, folate, potassium, and manganese.
Yep, cauliflower is pretty great, guys! And is something that you can easily get into your diet in a delicious way…even if you are not a huge fan of it! All it takes is a little creativity and a sense of adventure in the kitchen!
Chicken & Cauliflower Meatballs from The Natural Nurturer
Cauliflower Crusted Pizza from The Curious Coconut
Instant Pot Garlic Cauliflower Potato Mash from The Natural Nurturer
Cauliflower Hash Browns from Eat Drink Paleo
5. Creamy Cauliflower & Blueberry Smoothie from The Natural Nurturer
6. Paleo Cauliflower & Pumpkin ‘Dal’ from Eat Drink Paleo
7. Healthy Shepards Pie from Living Healthy With Chocolate
8. Crispy Sheet Pan Cauliflower Fried Rice from The Castaway Kitchen
9. 20-Minute Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice from The Natural Nurturer
10. Crock Pot Cauliflower Chicken Chili from Cook Eat Paleo
11. Grain-Free Cauliflower & Broccoli Biscuits from The Natural Nurturer
12. Zesty Lime Shrimp with Simple Cauliflower Rice from The Natural Nurturer
13. Creamy Sweet Potato Cauliflower Leek Soup from The Natural Nurturer
14. Paleo Cauliflower Chocolate Pudding from All The Nourishing Tings
15. Vanilla Smoothie with Cauliflower from Clean Eating Kitchen
Love veggie-loaded recipes as much as I do? Check out my ebook, Veggie-Loaded Love, for oodles of veggie-packed recipes…including Flourless Chocolate Protein Muffins (with hidden greens) that will change your breakfast game….even with those picky eaters!