I heard you guys, and now I’m answering….here are family-friendly Whole30 compliant recipes that will nourish your body, please your taste buds, keep your family well fed, and be easy to get onto the table with your sanity still intact.
Pin this for later!
You want to do a Whole30 or, if you are like me, aren’t officially doing a round but like the principles of the program and would like to eat “more Whole30-like” on a daily basis. But you also need to feed your family and if you could just find some healthier meal ideas that will also appeal to your crew… well that would just be top notch! That is what I’m here for, folks.
Below are links to many TNN recipes that are both Whole30 compliant AND family friendly (a must), but also some links to other recipes I love and used during my own Whole30 rounds (and that I still cook on the regular). Be sure to check out my Whole30 Pinterest Board for extra inspiration and, if you are truly embarking upon a round of Whole30 with a family, check out my Whole 30 for the Whole Family: Tips & Tricks post for some ideas on how to manage a Whole30 with a family to consider.
Now, onto those recipes…..
1. One-Sheet Roasted Garlic Salmon & Broccoli. In my book, salmon is the best fish to introduce first to kiddos. It has a beautiful color, great flavor, and the texture is on point for developing palates. This recipe comes together fast and is baked all on one sheet! Less dishes + Healthy + Tasty = Winning.
2. Glorious Green Veggie Chicken Burgers. Burgers are such an easy classic dinner! But this recipe takes burgers to a whole new level! Loaded with 3 (yes, THREE!) green veggies and a whole bunch of flavor! Perfect for the stove top or on the grill, super easy, kid-approved…these burgers will redefine dinner time in your house!
3. Veggiefied Mini Meatloaves. I loooooovvvveeee this recipe. It’s fast, flavorful, and loaded with vegetables so that even the most resistant of eaters will enjoy a little extra veggie-goodness with dinner.
4. Grain-Free Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets. Chicken nuggets seem to be a childhood classic and if your kiddos are developing healthy eating habits along side you, this recipe might help make letting go of the dinosaur-shaped frozen nuggets a bit easier.
5. Instant Pot Garlic Herb Pulled Chicken . We all need a really easy, really good staple protein to have on hand! Make this for dinner one night or durning meal prep for easy grab-and-go meal options! Add this delicious chicken over a quick salad, mix it with compliant mayo for a delicious chicken salad or pair it with some simple roasted veggies…and dinner is on the table in no time.
6.Instant Pot Butternut Squash Chicken Curry. Super fast to make, veggie-loaded and full of warm flavors, Instant Pot Butternut Squash Chicken Curry is the perfect dinner any night of the week! The curry flavor is mellow, making it easy on young tastebuds! Heavenly over cauliflower rice or completely on its own, this dinner will dazzle you while saving you time in the kitchen.
7. 30-Minute Veggie-Loaded Tomato Sauce Ummm, you need something to put ON those zoodles! This tomato sauce is super delicious, cooks effortlessly to perfection in your slow cooker, and is program compliant! I always have a jar or two in my freezer for making healthy meals fast!
8. Egg Roll Meatballs. You have the zoodles. Now you have the sauce. All you need now is some meatballs! While I actually love my veggiefied-twist on spaghetti and meatballs, I love to have these meatballs around for a quick protein that can be added to most meals in a hurry. They are bite-sized for little ones and also fit beautifully in lunch boxes!
9. Chicken & Spaghetti Squash Bites. Delicious, easy and perfect for little (or big) fingers, these Chicken & Spaghetti Squash Bites are all protein and veggies…. rolled into one great recipe! Perfect to make ahead of time or in the moment, these little nuggets of yum are Paleo, Whole30 compliant, nut-free option, dairy-free, gluten free and 7-year-old approved.
10. Veggie-Loaded Spring Chicken Salad is an easy-peasy, oh-so delicious recipe that is perfect for lunch or dinner. Simple to make, satisfying, and the perfect amount of crunchy from all kinds of veggie goodness, this is one quick dish that you’ll want to make again and again.
11. Slow Cooker Lemon Thyme Chicken. Guys, I have some amazing news! You can cook a whole chicken IN your slow cooker…..and it’s amazing. Seriously amazing. I have a big ‘ol 6-quart slow cooker that I use constantly and one of my favorite ways to use it is to make a whole chicken. It’s wildly cost efficient to buy a whole chicken over just certain cuts, is supper quick to throw together before heading out for the day, cooks up moist in perfect in your slow cooker, and the bones can quickly be made in wonderful bone broth for future recipes. I love and adore the recipe and make it several times a month.
12. 20-Minute Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice. This is an easy, seriously delicious dinner that serves up oodles of flavor and a boatload of veggies! A healthy twist on a classic comfort food so many of us love, this easy peasy recipe is Paleo, Whole30 compliant, veggie-loaded and will completely dazzle your eyes and your taste buds.
13. Instant Pot Lemon Garlic Salmon (from frozen!). Are you like me and ALWAYS forget to defrost your frozen fish? No worries with this recipe! Cook a delicious salmon dish in your handy dandy Instant Pot from FROZEN in minutes!
14. Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Hamburger Soup. Curling up with a warm bowl of this Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Hamburger Soup might be one of my favorite things to do on a chilly winter night. Creamy, comforting, made from squeaky clean ingredients and veggie-loaded, this soup is a complete meal that your family is going to devour…and you are going to adore since you can make it in minutes in your handy dandy Instant Pot.
15. Sweet Potato & Salmon Poppers . Real. Simple. Wholesome. That is the dream shared round the world of tired mamas and papas as they stare blankly into their fridges, trying to muster up some sort of inspiration for what to cook for dinner… and that their crew will actually eat. And that is exactly what these are. Perfect finger food for little eaters and flavorful enough to keep mature palates happy, these poppers are going to be the perfect dinner to serve up to your selective crowd!
Make sure you stay up to date with all of the happenings here on The Natural Nurturer and subscribe here.
This post contains affiliate links, though all opinions are my own. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does kicks The Natural Nurturer a little financial love to keep doing what we do. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest