20-Minute Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice is an easy, seriously delicious dinner that serves up oodles of flavor and a boatload of veggies! A healthy twist on a classic comfort food so many of us love, this easy peasy recipe is Paleo, Whole30 compliant, veggie-loaded and will completely dazzle your eyes and your taste buds.
My Dinner Rut
I’ve gotten into a dinner rut lately. Weird, I know, considering my job is CREATING new food…but sometimes it happens. I hit a creativity drought and we end up eating meatballs and salad for a week straight.
Healthy and easy, yes. But interesting and enticing? Not so much after the 5th go around in a matter of weeks.
So, I’ve been trying to push myself out of the salad bowl and make things that don’t normally occur to me. Things that I would only typically order at a restaurant or maybe enjoy at a friend’s house for dinner. Things that make me excited for dinner time again.
Yep. I am a big believer in the importance of food being exciting. Even healthy food. ESPECIALLY healthy food.
The Dinner Table Magic
You see…Eating. Gathering around the table. Sharing the events of our days, our celebrations, our frustrations, the events that make up our lives has been shared around a dinner table for generations. The dinner table is where teenagers pour out their deep, angsty thoughts.
Adults let go of the stress of the day and laugh about little Timmy turning his carrot sticks into walrus teeth. Where so many children learn manners, conversation skills and so many more things. Food is traditionally linked with togetherness….and that food should be exciting!
And nourishing. Definitely nourishing. Because it is what our body is running off of.
So, long story made not so short…..I have been on a mission to make new, fun food that brings back the excitement of dinner time in a healthy way.
And 20-Minute Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice is definitely something I am looking forward to making again!
Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
Loaded with vibrant colors, textures and oodles of flavor….I did my thing with this dish and added tons of veggies to make this recipes something will foster excitement and health around you oh-so-important dinner table.
Other easy recipes you are going to adore…
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Family Instant Pot Recipes
- The BEST Instant Pot Black Beans
Loving this 20-minute pork fried cauliflower rice and hungry for more?
20-Minute Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado or coconut oil
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cabbage
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot (about 2 large carrots)
- 1 cup diced sweet peppers
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes optional and to taste
- sesame seeds for garnish optional
- In a small bowl, mix sesame oil and coconut aminos. Set aside.
- Head a large skillet over medium heat and add oil.
- Once oil is hot, crumble the ground pork in the skillet. Add the onions and garlic to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the meat is starting to brown (about 4-5 minutes)
- Add shredded carrots, cabbage, and bell pepper to the skillet and cook for 4-5 more minutes.
- Add riced cauliflower and red pepper flakes (if using) to skillet and stir to combine.
- Pour oil/coconut amino mixture over veggies and pork and stir again to combine.
- Finally, pour beaten eggs over pork and vegetables and stir constantly, coating the veggies and pork in egg until everything is cooked through.
- Once the eggs is cooked through, serve and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!