Got the munchies? Grab one of these tasty vegetable snacks to fill you up and fuel you on to your next meal. Easy and delicious ideas that go above and beyond carrot sticks!
While we all love to have snacks ready for on-the-go or to avoid a midday hunger meltdown, veggie snacks are not always the first thing we get excited about munching on.
Yeah yeah. We know. Veggies are where it is at and they can be easy (hello, carrot sticks) But—vegetable snacks can kinda be boooorrrrriiinnnggggg. And food, even veggies or snacks, should never be boring in my book!
In case you don’t know, getting creative with veggies is my superpower. I am here with this list of healthy vegetable snacks filled with creative, quick, and tasty ideas! Truly, you will never have to eat a boring vegetable snack again!
This collection of fun and delicious healthy vegetable snack recipes is versatile enough for everyone in your family! Kids and adults alike will find something that they love AND that is veggie-loaded! Using easy-to-find ingredients and adding a twist to tried-and-true favorites (think oatmeal bars packed with zucchini and bananas or bright pink beet hummus!), these veggie snack recipes are creative, delicious, nutritious—and are sure to be devoured by all!
Loving these out-of-the-box veggie snack ideas and are hungry for more?
Vegetable Snacks: No-Bake Peanut Butter Carrot Balls
- small cookie scoop
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are incorporated and evenly distributed throughout.
- Chill in your freezer for 30 minutes. This helps make the batter easier to form into balls.
- Using a small cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon, portion the mixture out and roll it into balls.
- Place the balls on a cookie sheet and chill in your freezer for about 2 hours or until firm. Tip: for easy clean up, line the baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Once the balls have set, transfer them to an air-tight, freezer-safe container and return to freezer to enjoy for up to a month (though I doubt they will last that long). Enjoy the chilled, sweet treat straight from the freezer all summer long.
The nutritional information is provided as an estimate only and may vary based on the product type, servings and other factors. If you are following a diet, please consult with a professional nutritionist or your doctor. Stay healthy!