If you’re like me, you have been thumbing through cookbooks and wasting hours on Pinterest for weeks, trying to figure out what the heck cook for Thanksgiving dinner. Regular ‘ol, day-to-day meal planning can be stressful enough, but holiday meal planning can be downright overwhelming….especially when you are trying to eat real, whole foods. All those delicious pie recipes seem to call for refined sugar and the ingredient list on the boxes of instant gravy is too scary to even look at. So where do you start cooking a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner that will actually nourish your family and friends without pushing you the brink of sanity? By taking a deep breath, grabbing a notebook, maybe pouring yourself a cup of tea and reading on.
Below is a little collection of Thanksgiving-friendly recipes to help you get planning without stressing. Some of the recipes are mine. Some are from bloggers that I love. All are made with real, wholesome ingredients. Regardless of if you are vegan, Paleo, vegetarian, gluten free, omnivore, or a hybrid of several eating styles, I’ve included something for everyone. So get reading, planning, and then cooking!
Happy Thanksgiving, my dears!
1. Wild Rice Stuffing by Super Healthy Kids
2. Perfectly Roasted Veggies by The Natural Nurturer
3 .Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole by Plaid and Paleo
Wild Rice Stuffing from Super Healthy Kids
4. Healthier Old-Fashion Apple Crisp by Real Food Whole Life
5. Paleo Pumpkin Pie by Everyday Maven
6. Deep Dish Apple Crumble Pie by The Minimalist Baker
7. Savory Pumpkin Soup by The Natural Nurturer
Simple & Quick Gluten Free Corn Bread from Raising Genration Nourished
8. Simple & Quick Gluten Free Corn Bread by Raising Generation Nourished
9. Chocolate Maple Pecan Pie by The Natural Nurturer
10. Simple & Quick Whipped Cream by Raising Generation Nourished
Whipped Coconut Cream by The Natural Nurturer
11. Whipped Coconut Cream by The Natural Nurturer
12. Simple Roasted Brussels Sprouts by The Curious Coconut
13. Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower By GI 365
14. Paleo Green Bean Casserole by My Heart Beets
15. Perfect Roasted Turkey by Our Paleo Life
16. Homemade Cranberry Sauce by Raising Generation Nourished
17. Bone Broth Gravy by My Heart Beets
Leave a Reply